The ZeroPlus Mortgage by Keller Mortgage* can save you thousands whether you're buying a home, in need of commercial property, looking for a vacation home, or purchasing property as an investment. As long as there's a Keller Williams agent involved in the transaction on the Buyer's or Seller's side, a Buyer can apply for the ZeroPlus loan that can save thousands at closing! Find out more by downloading my mobile app here: https://app.kw.com/KW244U9YD.
- Zero Lender Fees (zero loan origination fee & zero other lender fees)
- Plus $1,000 Toward 3rd Party Costs ($1,000 credit on loans $150K+)
- Plus Low, Low Rate
- The ZeroPlus Program is EXCLUSIVE to Keller Williams Transactions
Keller Mortgage Disclosure
*Certain officers, directors, and owners of Keller Williams Realty, Inc. have ownership interests in Keller Mortgage. You are not required to use Keller Mortgage. Please read our Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure - available upon request.
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free. Ask about the difference in being "pre-qualified" & "pre-approved".
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
There is no cost to you for a lender to pre-qualify you for a loan.